What makes us professional?
Why book with us?
Weddings are an incredible once in a lifetime opportunity to proclaim your love to the world. Your Punta Cana wedding with La Barcaza can be just as unique as your love story!
Different from the others
- In Punta Cana, weddings are normally held on crowded tourist beaches, we avoid this by bringing you to a quiet private beach where distractions and unwanted guests are minimum. While we can’t prevent people from walking along the shore line, the location of the beach is devoid of hotels or other beach bars and is in a remote location, minimizing
- Our upper deck of the boat is a spacious terrace, where you can hold a quiet conversation, while the lower deck has more of a party atmosphere
- Do not let the children and their disabled guests stay at home, we will safely solve their stay and stay there. Kids enjoy the spacious terraces on board La Barcaza where they can play.
- We are proud to state that we have served customers for over 12 years without incident. This is because we pay special attention to any safety and health issues that may affect our guests. The boat is safe for for anyone that may have any physical ailments or disabilities. Children enjoy the spacious terraces where there is plenty of room to play
- We have 12 year experience and history in planning weddings and other events in Punta Cana.
- Our team is always ready to speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hungarian.
- We only work with the most professional transportation companies, this is why our transportation is modern, comfortable, air-conditioned, and of course punctual.
Perfect food and drinks
- Our bar is the unique in the area, we pay attention to all the details, beginning with the use of real cups, preparation, service and decoration. We don’t just focus on the quality drinks, but we place great emphasis on the look as well.
- The standard “national open bar” in the Punta Cana area usually only includes local rum and beer. We have stepped up our national bar to include vodka, whiskey, gin, and tequila. We also think about our guests who prefer premium drinks and have designed an International Bar which includes Grey Goose Vodka, Johnny Walker Black Whiskey, Don Julio Tequila, Tanqueray Gin or Frontera White/Red Wine additional costs.
- We have an amazing on-board kitchen which allows us to prepare excellent food. Whether we have 2 guests or 100 we are prepared for everything.
- All the food is made from fresh ingredients by our on-board master chef and is served on ceramic plates
- The La Barcaza always has enough space for our guest. With the most spacious double-deck trimaran, you can sunbathe on the top floor or enjoy the shaded bottom floor, without feeling crowded.
- La Barcaza is one of only 2 boats in the area with the special license to sail in the evening and comprehensive insurance. Our top deck is lit with special LED lights to create the perfect ambiance for a romantic evening
- Our excursion is a comfortable slow sail along the Bavaro Coastline, we don’t go out into the open sea, so sea sickness rarely occurs with our guest
- We have the biggest and most complete on board bathroom in the area, which is always maintained to an excellent standard of cleanliness.
- Snorkeling gear is included in the charter and is well maintained and clean.
- The music provided by quality equipment.
- We bring our clients to the most beautiful spot.
- Our prices are moderate, quality is excellent and the ambient is always cheerfully Caribbean.
- Our reviews demonstrate that we always strive to give you the value and quality that you expect for your money.
“Our team is dedicated to making your event truly unforgettable!
We make your dreams come true!”